samedi 31 mai 2014

Desmond Dekker - Israelites ( Audio song ) 1968



... the first reggae/rock steady international hit  .... a gem ....   

Lyrics below :
I get up in the morning slaving for bread sir
so that every mouth can be fed -- poor me Israelites

I get up in the morning slaving for bread sir
so that every mouth can be fed -- poor me Israelites
my wife and my kids they pack up and a-leave me
darling she said I was yours to be seen -- poor me Israelites

Shocked then I tear up chose as I go
I don't want to end up like Bonny and Clyde -- poor me Israelites
after a storm there must be a calming
you catch me in your farm you sound your alarm -- poor me Israelites

Poor me Israelites poor me Israelites poor me Israelites

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.